Honig Quick stir-fry noodles
Honig Fast Stir-Fry Noodles is extra fine noodles in a handy, short format with a short cooking time. The perfect base for your favorite Eastern dishes. Only add fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce for a delicious noodle dish!
For 4 persons
– 300 g Honig Stir-fry noodles
– 400 g chicken breast
– 400 g Oriental wok vegetables
– 250 g (chestnut) mushrooms
– 250 ml of water
General preparation method
Sprinkle the stir-fry noodles in a large amount of boiling water (3 l for 300 g stir-fry noodles) and cook it for 2 minutes while stirring.
Drain the water and rinse briefly with lukewarm water. The stir-fry noodles are now ready for stir-frying.
Stir fried noodles with chicken flet
1. Cook the stir-fry as indicated in the general method of preparation.
2. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a pan. Bake the diced chicken breast until golden brown and cooked through. Finally, briefly fry the wok vegetables and the sliced mushrooms.
3. Add 250 ml of water and Honig base for stir-fry noodles. Heat the whole while stirring for about 1 minute.
4. Add the stir-fry noodles. Stir-fry the dish over high heat for approx. 2 minutes.
WHEAT SEAL, CHICKEN EGG PROTEINS*, *from free-range hens’ eggs
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Gluten-Containing Cereals
May Contain: Soy
|Per 100 Gram|
|Energy||353 kcal (1495 kJ)|
|of which saturated||0.1 g|
|of which sugars||3.5 g|
1000 VA Amsterdam
0800 – 0229973
We make every effort to ensure that the price and product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, product information such as ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change regularly. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging before consuming the product. If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact our customer service.