Honig Lasagna Sheets
Honig Lasagne sheets have a wavy shape, which means they hold the sauce extra well. Vary with your favorite sauces and vegetables! With the trusted quality of Honig you can easily and quickly put your favorite Italian classics on the table!
For 4 persons.
125 g Honig Lasagne Sheets
1 pack of Honig base for Lasagna sauce
300 g minced beef
400 g Italian stir-fry mix
250 g cherry tomatoes
500 ml semi-skimmed milk
50 g grated cheese
General preparation method for lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 4). Grease an oven dish of approx. 1500 ml.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan. Brown the minced meat. Add the stir-fry mix and the halved cherry tomatoes. Bake this briefly.
3. Add 500 ml water + 500 ml semi-skimmed milk and Honig base for lasagna sauce. Bring everything to a boil while stirring. Let it simmer for about 1 minute.
4. Build the lasagna. Start with a layer of lasagna sauce on the bottom of the baking dish. Cover the sauce with lasagna sheets. Repeat until the sauce is used up, ending with a generous layer of sauce.
5. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake the lasagna in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes. Let the lasagna stand for about 5 minutes before slicing it.
Contains: Wheat, Gluten-Containing Cereals
May Contain: Eggs, Soy
|Per 100 Gram|
|Energy||342 kcal (1449 kJ)|
|of which saturated||0.1 g|
|of which sugars||3.5 g|
1000 VA Amsterdam
0800 – 0229973
We make every effort to ensure that the price and product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, product information such as ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change regularly. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging before consuming the product. If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact our customer service.
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.