Honig Vegetable sauce garden herbs
Honig Vegetable Sauce Garden herbs for over the vegetables, handy for 5 servings. Can be poured directly into hot water and therefore very easy and quick to use. Makes eating vegetables even tastier and more accessible! A classic in Dutch cuisine
For solid vegetables
1. Bring 2 dl (200 ml) water to a boil or use 2 dl (200 ml) vegetable juice.
2. Stir 5 level tablespoons (30 g) of sauce mix into the water or vegetable juice with a whisk and keep stirring until the sauce is thick.
3. Simmer the sauce for 2 minutes and pour it over the vegetables.
For shrinking vegetables
1. Boil the vegetables and drain the excess vegetable juice.
2. Sprinkle the sauce mix over the vegetables in the pan while stirring.
3. Keep stirring until the vegetable mixture is thickened and cook gently for 2 minutes.
Ingredients: Ingredients after preparation:, stock (SOY), WHEY, glucose syrup, starch, palm fat, onion, herbs (parsley, celery leaves, chives, lovage, chervil), salt, flavor enhancers (E621, E635), acid (E331iii), MILK PROTEIN , thickeners (E415, E412), spices (nutmeg, yellow MUSTARD flour, pepper, turmeric), dextrose
Contains: Celery, Milk, Mustard, Soy
|Per 100 Gram|
|Energy||52kcal (220 kJ)|
|of which saturated||0.9 g|
|of which sugars||0.9 g|
1000 VA Amsterdam
0800 – 0229973
We make every effort to ensure that the price and product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, product information such as ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change regularly. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging before consuming the product. If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact our customer service.