Lassie Risotto rice
Soft, creamy and firm rice for the Italian rice classic. The grains absorb a lot of moisture during cooking, which makes the rice nice and soft and creamy.
1. Heat some olive oil or butter in a heavy-bottomed pan.
2. Stir in the risotto rice and fry briefly until the rice is translucent (75g per person).
3. Heat the stock. Assume 225 ml per 75 g of rice.
4. Gradually add the stock to the rice and stir occasionally. Cook for about 18-20 minutes. Only add a new splash of stock when the previous part has been completely absorbed by the rice.
5. Finally, stir in a knob of butter and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
|Per 100 Grams
|1484 kJ (350 kcal)
|of which saturated
|of which unsaturated
|of which sugars
CONSUMENTENSERVICE Lassie B.V.
1520 VB Wormerveer
We make every effort to ensure that the price and product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, product information such as ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change regularly. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging before consuming the product. If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact our customer service.