Brinta Whole grain breakfast
In 1944, the production and processing of Dutch wheat into brinta begins. Brinta stands for breakfast instant wheat. At the time, Brinta was still produced in Groningen, in the factory of Willem Albert Scholten, it was developed by the Groningen Frederik Andre Moller.
- COOKED WHOLE WHEAT FLAKES
- Brinta is a source of vitamin B1, which helps release energy from food
- Iron has a beneficial effect on normal oxygen transport in the body
- Magnesium is good for the functioning of the muscles and for the maintenance of strong bones
- In addition, it is a natural source of 6 vitamins and minerals
- Brinta is a source of dietary fiber
- Brinta is a source of vitamin B1
- Eat a varied diet and exercise enough for a healthy lifestyle.
1. Heat 250 ml of milk in a saucepan or for 1½ minutes in the microwave at approximately 750-900 watts.
2. Pour the warm milk into a bowl and add 4 tablespoons of Brinta (35 grams).
3. Stir the Brinta and milk well.
Whole grain WHEAT FLOUR, salt
Contains Gluten and Wheat
SupplierBRINTA CONSUMER SERVICE
Reply number 98057
1000 VA Amsterdam
We make every effort to ensure that the price and product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, product information such as ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change regularly. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging before consuming the product. If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact our customer service.