Lassie Basmati rice extra fibers
Fragrant rice with a full, refined taste with extra fiber.
1. Put the rice (75 g per person) in a pan with plenty of boiling water.
2. Bring to the boil again and let the rice cook for 8 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from the heat source and drain the rice.
4. Let the rice stand for another 15 minutes with the lid on the pan.
5. Toss the rice briefly before serving.
basmati rice (75%), rice flour (18.7%), fibrous pea extract (6.2%), emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (0.1%).
|Type||Per 100 Grams|
|Energy||1483 kJ (350 kcal)|
|of which saturated||0.7 g|
|of which unsaturated||g|
|of which sugars||0.1 g|
CONSUMENTENSERVICE Lassie B.V.
1520 VB Wormerveer
We make every effort to ensure that the price and product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, product information such as ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change regularly. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging before consuming the product. If you have any questions or comments, you can always contact our customer service.
Er zijn nog geen beoordelingen.